Monday, March 19, 2012

A Week of Simple Healthy Meals: Day 1

Well today went well...I had an opportunity to really mess up the first day. But I didn't! On top of needing to do my cleaning job today, Hubby and I had to give our little man a chance to be honest about a couple situations we encountered over the weekend. A whole other post in its self, bottom line he confessed and knows we love him. Then all the sudden it was time to leave, no one had breakfast, lunch wasn't made and we had 10 minutes to get out the door. Lol! Everyone pitched in and We made it happen.

Breakfast: REAL oatmeal topped with banana, walnuts and honey. And an orange. Yum!

Lunch: Ham and Swiss on Rye with lettuce, tomato, mayo and grainy mustard. And an apple. Double Yum!

Dinner: Herb Roasted Chicken Breast with mashed sweet potatoes and steamed green beans. Pineapple.

Sorry no pictures today. Just glad I was able to eat the food much less pose it, lol!

No comments: