Friday, October 2, 2009

I get to choose?

Today started out pretty rocky. I woke up late, we clamored out of bed, choked down cereal and hurry, hurry, hurry we have to go... I began the day the way I never want to!

We made it through our morning lessons in the nick of time, but not before I found myself in tears and kneeling by my bed...this was huge, I rarely see what I need in the moment and this time I knew what I needed to do. I was just there waiting for Him to help me help myself...God why? Why do I always mess it all up? Help me, Help me do your will and not my own.

The day took a turn for the better...I dropped all things seen and headed for the unseen. We had a relaxing afternoon sewing with my dear friend and I left with a lifted spirit and for Faith, a homemade treasure. God is so faithful if we will just trust Him...really trust Him!

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
and he will make your paths straight
.
Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments: