Monday, September 28, 2009

In All My Imperfections

Here I sit another day passed, another day of mistakes and another day of forgiveness. Here I sit with my heart hurt, the way I tick, the way I fail you and you still love me! Thank You for loving me, Thank you for not giving up on me, Thank you for encouraging, forgiving and never leaving me!!!

And you show me all these things, things to praise you for...


83. their whispers from the couch
84. fall decorations
85. potatoes the size of small melons
86. 5 senses in which to take it all in
87. the blue/gray sky at dusk
88. clean skin after long dirty day
89. chlorine bleached finger nails
90. the contrast of hair and personalities
91. completed school days
92. smores from the oven, made by little hands
93. endless giggles
94. responsibility
95. the quiet at bedtime
96. clean sink when dinners done
97. the shine of his freshly shaven head
98. the smile in his eyes
99. stillness in the pond
100. brisk morning walks
101. blankets of vines covered with bright purple trumpet flowers
102. surprise visits from friends
103. handmade bag
104. the "playing" of school even after school is done
105. dirty little fingers
106. lots of laughs and joy
107. chicken on the bone
108. hungry bellies
109. hugs for a friend
110. the season that brings us bounty
111. celebrations for those i love
112. daddy spending time with his son
113. electricity
114. garage door openers
115. alarm clocks

Now I look in awe at your creation and take it all in, yes every little thing...

No comments: