Monday, November 2, 2009

Mama Said What?

Today I'm simply thankful for reminders:

that God loves me and I love Him
that I need to spend quality time strengthening our relationship
that when I seek Him with all I have, I will find Him
that I need to put Him first in everything I do
that I am never going to be perfect but I don't have to be either
that my kids are gifts to me
that my husband is my partner
that I love them and they love me

that no matter what happens on any given day I get to choose who I'm gonna glorify; Me or God?

that everyone gets the same amount of time in a day; What will I do with mine?

that we don't only wear our seat belts in heavy traffic thus we can't cram God's word in our hearts at the last minute. We need to be prepared for the emergencies!

that I am a princess, that is, a daughter of the king!

#122-132

3 comments:

Superhero Mom said...

Yea God! Yea Katie!! I love you my sweet friend!

Linda said...

Wonderful reminders for all of us.

lkb316 said...

What a beautiful post! I'm so glad God made us sisters. Love you! You GLOW girl.