Friday, August 14, 2009

Gearing up for school

Well now that I'm a seasoned homeschooler I guess it's quite alright that I just ordered the last of my curriculum needs yesterday. We plan to begin on 8/24 just 9 short days away. Wow! I didn't realize it was that soon even now :o

Faith and I are super excited about the 1st half of American History.
We have most of our books and can't wait to dig in!
Priceless...


We will, for the most part follow the county school schedule this year as my little guy is headed for kindergarden at our local charter school

:) :( Happy and sad times.

So cute...

I hope they're ready for him...

I think I will miss him a bit...

This will be a great start and you will have fun learning how to be a big kid!

I Love You Ty, I will be praying daily that you learn lots

and can come home and learn even more with us!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah you'll miss him, but he'll have a blast!

Superhero Mom said...

Ok...so I cried reading this! Because I think of my Kyle going off to school...where I know, like Michelle said above...he has a blast, is well cared for and his needs are being met...but I always miss him desperately! Oh for the day he comes home to school with us...it too is coming!