Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Knowing your here

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving in your heart, let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

When you feel the tension mounting, and across the busy day

only gloomy clouds are drifting, as you start to worry... Pray

~Anonymous


The past days are difficult,
I feel things building up,
And what do I do to fix it... clam up

I know how easy it is to hand over,
I've also felt my grip when letting go
but God if I'd just do it
in my life you'd show

Father calm my spirit, remind me you'll never leave
take my hand an hold it as I withstand this forceful breeze

Make me lie down Lord, in your pastures green
and smell the simple sweetness, from you I'll glean

Life isn't always easy, you never said It'd be
but promised to always be there
that's why you'll still find me

I thank God for His presence in my life. I'm not quite sure how things would have turned out had He not been there all along. When things get tough He doesn't budge! How I love knowing He is always here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a verse some friends and I were recently mulling over. Beautiful. Thank you.
Daisy

Maria said...

God is indeed our Rock~
Thank you for these words ~Maria

Denise said...

Bless you for this post.

Anonymous said...

He doesn't budge. I love that about Him!