Wednesday, September 9, 2009

For This I'm On My Knees


Lord, For this, I am on my knees

...your provision please.

I catch a glimpse here and there,

yet still I need to see you!


I pray for wisdom in these days,

and need your guidance each and every step of the way.

Lord, show me how to bow to you,

with heart wide open and less to prove.


Fill me with your gracious touch,

and help me keep my flesh shut up.

It gets away and can run quite wild,

But I know your guidance can calm this child.


Lord, For this, I am on my knees,

for you my God, to help me!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Saying Amen with you ~ Maria

Ann Voskamp @Holy Experience said...

I whisper prayer with you...

"Fill me with your gracious touch,
and help me keep my flesh shut up."

Thank you for letting me pray with you....
You bless...