Friday, September 18, 2009

Kindergarden Rocks! Especially PE...

There he is to the far right of the pic, lookin' good for Patriot's Day at
Samsula Academy. What a handsome boy...I'm not partial or anything.

Well my fears are gone! Ty is having a blast in kindergarden...he loves PE the most. "It's awesome to do laps around the track, Mom! I think I'm the fastest in the whole school...well except for the 5th graders." He's had great first few weeks...Teacher say's he's one of the "good" boys, go figure! He is reading well and loves to learn...a kid after my own heart. I pray that he continues to want to please and strives to do the best he can in all he does. I hope to have him home in the future to love that learning with us!

Oh, and he got Terrific Kid this week, so cute!

1 comment:

Simply Dani said...

He's my favorite too (: