Saturday, September 5, 2009

Struggling? short & sweet

This life can be quite unpredictable!

One day is wonderful~quiet time first thing no doubt, house chores done like that, kids happy and just fine, school day completely sweet, dinner done even early, and just before bedtime treats.

The next~ it all seems to unravel...you didn't have/make time this morning...to tired's the excuse, laundry's fallen everywhere, sink is full, what where's the juice? forgot to plan for dinner, bills unpaid, and groceries needed, something spilled on the seat!!! Great I forgot the meeting!

I am reminded this early morning that this is not my struggle, the battle has been won! Besides my fleshly feelings Jesus is still Gods son. He came to bear my burdens and to Him today I ask, Please help me keep my earthly focus on things that surely last.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

It certainly can be unpredictable, this life thing. How honored we are to know the King and that the victory HAS been won!
And the spill on the seat?? it's the juice you couldn't find.